Since 1995 Dixon has hosted one-day hose coupling workshops providing attendees with a clear understanding of industrial hose and couplings. Suitable for shop personnel, inside and outside sales, purchasing, office managers and owners, the classes consist of lectures and hands-on demonstrations. View the syllabus. For additional information call 800.355.1991 or email email@example.com.
• Basics of industrial hose & couplings
• The "Terrible Ten"
• The importance of hose measurement
• Product liability and the distributor's role
• Product selection & installation
• King Crimp™ system
Please click a location for more information.
• February 18-20: Tampa, FL
• March 10-12: Houston, TX
• June 9-11: Cleveland, OH
• June 23-25: Chestertown, MD
• August 4-6: Chicago, IL
• September 30-October 1: Los Angeles, CA
• October 6-8: Mississauga, Canada
• November 3-5: Houston, TX
• November 17-19: Chestertown, MD
• Participants who cancel 14 business days prior to class date will not be charged.
• Participants who cancel 7 business days prior to class date will be charged 50% of the cost of the class.
• Participants who cancel within 7 business days of class date or who do not show up on the class date will be charged the full cost of the class.