Since 1995 Dixon has hosted one-day hose coupling workshops providing attendees with a clear understanding of industrial hose and couplings. Suitable for shop personnel, inside and outside sales, purchasing, office managers and owners, the classes consist of lectures and hands-on demonstrations. Click to view the syllabus. For additional information call 800.355.1991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Basics of industrial hose & couplings
• The "Terrible Ten"
• The importance of hose measurement
• Product liability and the distributor's role
• Product selection & installation
• King Crimp™ system
Please click a location for more information.
February 19-21: Tampa, FL
March 12-14: Houston, TX
March 26-28: Los Angeles, CA
April 30-May 2: Atlanta, GA
May 14-16: Kansas City, MO
June 11-13: Cleveland, OH
June 18-20: Chestertown, MD
August 6-8: Chicago, IL
September 10-12: Canada
October 2-3: Los Angeles, CA
November 5-7: Houston, TX
November 19-21: Chestertown, MD
• Participants who cancel 14 business days prior to class date will not be charged.
• Participants who cancel 7 business days prior to class date will be charged 50% of the class fee.
• Participants who cancel within 7 business days of class date or who do not show up on the class date will be charged the full class fee.