Hydrostatic testing requires filling the valve/hose with water to purge air from the system, we then build pressure via an air-driven liquid pump. The amount of pressure and time involved is dependent on the requirements of the test provided the pressure is within the maximum capacity of our system. If testing involves specific standards or specifications as per the test request a copy of the said document will be required to conduct testing.
• Maximum pressure available: approximately 57,000 PSI
• Digital pressure reading for increased accuracy
• Complete test packet is available at the conclusion of testing
• Automated pressure control (coming in 2020)
• Video footage of failure (coming in 2020)