Dixon is now stocking Rapp-it Pipe Repair Kits. The product is designed for on-site emergency pipe repair and suitable for use in a variety of industrial applications including mining, processing, oil and gas, petrochemical, manufacturing, marine, and agricultural industries for use with steel, poly, PVC, copper, concrete, or rubber.
• No mixing or measuring required, easy to apply
• Contains leaking substances quickly, keeping a workplace safe
• Tenacious bond: 5 to 10 minutes, functional cure approximately 30 minutes
• One product that can be used on a vast array of pipe sizes, shapes, and materials
• Suitable for use on acid lines, gas, most diluted chemicals, sea water, fuels, and oil
• Chemical resistance resistant to hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, alcohols, halocarbons, aqueous salt solutions, dilute acids/bases
• Suitable for wet or dry pipe: apply under fresh and saltwater
Click to learn more.