- Reusable fittings are recommended for low pressure air hose applications.
- Recommended for use with rubber covered hose only
- NOT for use in life dependency applications such as diving, for oxygen, air or other breathing applications. SEE WARNING TO THE RIGHT.
- All re-usable fittings are of heavy duty construction.
- They offer a more durable hose connection and are easily repaired.
- Simply slip and twist ferrule on end of hose which has been trimmed flush. No skiving necessary.
- Apply a drop or two of lubricant to fitting before inserting ferrule.
- Turn reusable fitting into ferrule. Hose is expanded inside ferrule for perfect fit.
- Caution: Check hose OD and ID accurately before ordering.
- Except as specifically noted as to a specific fitting, NO hose fittings manufactured and/or sold by any Dixon company can be safely used in life dependency applications such as diving, for oxygen, air, or other breathing applications. Our fittings are NOT designed and NOT recommended for such use and should NOT BE USED for that purpose. The use of non-approved hose fittings in such applications can result in death or grave personal injuries.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov