- Flow Chief Sanitary Fittings are used in the food, dairy and beverage industries, recommended where increased flow capacity is important.
- Ferrule does not have serrations on the ID
- Ferrule sizes are designed in increments of 1/16"
- Consult maximum working pressure chart or contact Dixon for additional application and working pressure information.
- Flow Chief internal expansion (IX) fittings are only to be used with Flow Chief stainless steel ferrules
- Holedall couplings, regardless of coupling style, are never to be used for steam service at any pressure.
- Holedall fittings are not to be used with cable reinforced high-pressure hose, 4 or 6 braid wire hydraulic hose or any other service not listed in the recommendations. Consult Dixon for recommendations on usage.
- Strict adherence to ferrule OD range (internally expanded) for each hose end to be assembled is essential for satisfactory performance.
- Hose service working pressure (including surges and spikes) is never to exceed the maximum recommended working pressure for the fitting. The assembly's (hose + coupling) maximum working pressure is the lesser of the hose rated working pressure or the coupling rated working pressure.
- Media being transported through the hose should be compatible with the stem material. Compatibility of ferrule material with the environment in which it will be used is recommended. Consult the Compatibility Chart or the Dixon factory for material compatibility.
- For applications other than the ones list, please consult Dixon.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov