- Cuts push-on style hose and inserts the fitting
- Built-in cutter slices through 1/4"- 3/4" I.D. reinforced push-on hose without fraying
- Tool has four 7/16" diameter mounting holes for bench mounting
- To cut your hose, retract the handle, place the hose in the cutter area and pull the handle.
- After cutting the hose to the desired length, place the hose under the cam handle locking it in place with the hose end aligned with the appropriate mark on the label.
- Place the barbed end of the fitting against the end of the hose and then pull the handle forward to complete the installation.
- Caution: Push-on fittings will properly grip push-on hose only when pushed all the way in, with the cut end of the hose completely concealed by the plastic cap.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov