- Number of Barbs: 2
- Barb Length:.77"
- Assembly Instructions:
- 1. Trim hose end with smooth square cut.
- 2. Lubricate either push-on fitting, hose or both.
- 3. Insert push-on fitting into hose until first barb is in hose.
- 4. Place end of fitting against a flat object (bench, wall, etc.) and grip the hose one inch from end. Push with a steady force until end of hose is covered by yellow plastic cap.
- Disassembly instructions:
- 1. Leaving push-on fitting in place, make a 1" cut in the hose along the barbed end of the fitting. Note: Be careful not to nick barbs when cutting the hose.
- 2. With firm grip on hose, give a sharp downward pull to release the fitting from the hose.
- No hose clamps or ferrules are needed
- Dixon push-on fittings are intended for use with Lok-On (push-on style) hose only.
- Caution: Push-on fittings will properly grip push-on hose only when pushed all the way in, with the cut end of the hose completely concealed by the plastic cap.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov