- A series couplers are intended for use in compressed air service where the convenience of one hand operation and a compact profile is desired.
- Rated pressure for connected Brass Coupler & Brass Plug: 500 PSI (35 bar) Maximum Working and 6,500 PSI (450 bar) Burst
- Rated pressure for connected Brass Coupler & Steel Plug: 1,000 PSI (70 bar) Maximum Working and 8,000 PSI (550 bar) Burst
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock.
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Proprietary Astronautics
- Pressure rating given at ambient temperature 70°F (21°C).
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov