- Rated pressure when connected with Steel DF Plug: 2,800 PSI (193 bar) Burst
- Rated pressure when connected with Steel CJ Plug: 9,500 PSI (655 bar) Burst
- Rated pressure when connected with Steel J Plug: 6,400 PSI (441 bar) Burst
- Rated pressure when connected with Steel M Plug: 4,300 PSI (297 bar) Burst
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock.
- Stainless steel springs. Carbon steel balls and retaining rings.
- Valve components are machined from solid brass bar stock.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- 2U-Series 6-in-1 (ARO 210, Industrial, Truflate, Lincoln, Italian, and CEJN 410)
- Parker UC-Series, Hansen Auto-Flo 23 and Coilhose Series UC
- Operating pressure for couplings utilizing hose barb connections may be dramatically reduced to that of the hose rating and/or hose end connection combination. Consult hose manufacturer's catalog for hose end connection ratings. If in doubt, test under controlled conditions for suitability to application.
- Dixon cannot assume liability for misapplication of production resulting in equipment down-time, lost production, and/or personal injury including death.
- It is important to be safe when installing quick disconnect couplings into a pneumatic circuit. Never install a pneumatic coupling directly into an air tool, use a piece of hose that is at least 18" long, between the tool and the coupling, to prevent damage to the coupling. To protect the operator, safety devices, such as a safety check valve and safety cable should be installed in case there is a hose or coupling failure.
- Note: Many competitive Universal couplings are unable to match the performance capabilities of the Dixon U-Series. Although the universal coupler permits multiple series nipples to mate with one coupler, it is recommended to match like series couplers and nipples. When using a universal coupler, the lower performance rating between the coupler and the nipple must take precedence.
- Dry Air: Some pneumatic applications require the pressurized air to be 'dried' to ensure proper operation of equipment and/or application of product (ie. Auto body shops). It is best to match like series couplers and nipples in these applications. If it is necessary to use a Universal coupler, lube the seal and valve area regularly to ensure reliable service.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov