- Designed for use with liquids, consult Dixon for specific recommendations
- Produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D
- Buna-N gasket
- Other gasket types are available, contact Dixon.
How it works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- In reducing couplings, the coupler is the first size in the part number.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70°F with a standard seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult Dixon.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov