- Chlorine railcars, other railcar applications
- AAR Approval E079015
- Chlorine Institute member
- Listed in Chlorine Institute Pamphlet 166, Angle Valve Guidelines for Chlorine Bulk Transportation
- Integral body / outlet flange reduces potential leak paths
- Industry standard handwheel design fits pneumatic actuators
- Soft seat damage prevented by a torque limited breakaway handwheel assembly
- Bellows stem seal design requires minimal maintenance and eliminates the need to monitor valve packing for leaks
- No maintenance needed on triple sealed stem. Three stem seals include the bellows, secondary packing, and an integral backseat for added safety.
- Threaded seat insert stays in place when removing valve.
- Valve is compatible with CI Emergency Kit "C"
- Emergency Kit "C" socket can be used to close valve
- Red indicator makes identifying valve stem position easy
- Designed for field repairability
- Five year bellows warranty
- Bellows: two-ply Hastelloy C276
- Packing secondary Chevron type PTFE
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov