- A maintenance clamp system in a box; by simply cutting off a piece of banding from a continuous roll, you can make any size stainless steel worm-driven clamp from 2" diameter and up.
- It is a must for anyone likely to encounter requirements for varying sized large clamps
- Band splice only, band and fasteners also needed, can be purchased separately
- Screw design: 5/16" slotted hex head
- Bands & Housing: 302 Stainless Steel
- Screw: 410 Stainless Steel
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov