- Used for bottom loading and unloading of petroleum tankers, Load/unload valve permits both terminal loading, and fuel unloading through the valve.
- Manufactured to American Petroleum Institute standard API RP-1004, which allows for positive connection to drop adapters and rack couplers such as the Dixon Bayco 5300/5400 series rack coupler.
- Unique fluid flow sight level
- Ergonomically curved handle operates on a short 62° degree stroke
- Any required maintenance is simplified, Dixon Bayco API Valves can be completely rebuilt without the need to remove the valve from the tanker
- Nose ring is anodized hard coat aluminum, which in most applications will provide years of trouble free service. Nose ring can be rotated to provide a fresh connection service.
- Aluminum body with anodized hard coat aluminum nose ring and stainless steel hardware
- Fixed aluminum handle
- Nylon sight glass
- Baylast™ seals
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov