- Recommended for crude oil service
- API couplers are used at the petroleum loading rack for bottom loading of petroleum tankers. They are mounted to the rack loading arm, using the built in 4" TTMA flange connection. When the empty Petroleum tanker pulls into the loading rack to load, the API couplers are connected to the API valves on the tanker. The connection interface consists of a poppet and a plunger, which ensures a positive spill free connection.
- Manufactured to American Petroleum Institute standard API RP-1004, which allows for positive connection to API valves such as the Dixon Bayco 5204 series API valves
- Modular design, allows various face seal combinations to be compatible with different alternative fuel / performance levels and applications
- No special tools need for maintenance, very easy
- Shaft seals can be changed without removing coupler from loading arm
- Locking 5 cam design for easy alignment and tight connection and safety interlock to help ensure coupler properly attached before valve opens.
- Ball-end handle for easy, comfortable operation
- Bonded nose seal offers a long life and cannot be washed out
- 356 T6 aluminum anodized hard coat body with aluminum handle and stainless steel hardware
- FKM-B seals
- Hardened 17-4PH stainless steel link, shaft, pin and crank
- Stainless steel cam
- 4" TTMA inlet mounting flange
- Stainless steel wave spring
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov