- Designed for use in air brake systems or cab controls
- Utilize ribbed sleeve for compression and positive grip
- Compatible tubing: SAE J844 type A and B
- Meets D.O.T FMVSS 571.106 and SAE J246
- Positive grip
- Machined from CA260, CA345 or CA377 brass
- Cut tubing squarely- maximum of 15° angle allowable.
- Check that port or mating part is clean and free of debris.
- Insert tubing into fittings until it bottoms on seat.
- Tighten nut with wrench until one thread remains visible on the fittings body; (this will allow for a number of remakes) or, the nut should be screwed down finger tight, then wrench-tightened according to the tube size used.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov