- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel coupler sleeves are hardened to resist deformation and maximize service life.
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals are standard
- Couplers have a redundant O-ring sealing system (dual O-rings with inner PTFE back-up ring)
- Valve seals are crimped in place to maintain integrity during excessive flow conditions and pressurized connection.
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- TEMA European Interchange
- TEMA 3800, 5000, 7500, 10000 Series
- CEJN Series 525
- Please contact Dixon for dust caps and dust plugs
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov