- Designed for use with liquids, consult Dixon for specific recommendations
- Other gasket types are available, contact Dixon.
- Buna-N gasket
- Investment stainless steel cam arms
- Supplied with pull-ring safety clips
How it works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- The cast-in lugs allow safety clips to be attached once the lugs are passed through slots in the special cam lever arms providing a positive locking action.
- The pull ring safety clip simplifies the locking action on Boss-Lock couplers. No more inserting clips or dangling lanyards, just a twist and it's locked, giving you a low profile positive locking action.
- Boss-lock investment stainless steel cam arms are guaranteed! Should you break the cam arm, return it to the nearest warehouse for a replacement.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70°F with a standard seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult Dixon.
- Produced to interchange with all product produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D