- Designed for the delivery of dry goods
- Produced to interchange with all product produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D
- All Boss-Lock™ couplers are supplied with pull-safety clips.
- Buna-N gasket
- Other gasket types are available, contact Dixon.
How it works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- The cast-in lugs allow safety clips to be attached once the lugs are passed through slots in the special cam lever arms providing a positive locking action.
- The pull ring safety clip simplifies the locking action on Boss-Lock couplers. No more inserting clips or dangling lanyards, just a twist and it's locked, giving you a low profile positive locking action.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70°F (21°C) with a standard seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult Dixon.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov