- Swivel nut has standard 5" Railroad Tank Car thread
- Buna-N gasket in the threaded end
- Tank car connections are also available in other materials and in 2" and 2-1/2" sizes. Consult factory for pricing and availability.
- Other gasket types are available, contact Dixon.
How it works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- Stainless steel railroad tank car connections are not compatible with aluminum and brass.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov