- Bayonet dry disconnect fittings are ideally suited for the spill-less transfer of petroleum products such as fuel oil, lube oil blending, and tank truck delivery. The design of the Bayco bayonet dry disconnect system ensures a spill free connection, fluid cannot flow until couplings are connected together and the valve is opened. The coupling can then not be disconnected until the valve handle is closed.
- Canadian registration number CRN# OH14055 all provinces
- Helps eliminate the possibility of costly spills
- Anodized aluminum poppet valve
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable with the Emco Wheaton™ Dry Break™
- Rubber dust caps with stainless steel chains are available to protect the adapter from contamination and damage.
- For pressure ratings at other temperatures contact Dixon®.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov