- Designed for use with liquids, consult Dixon for specific recommendations
- Produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D
- Resistant to accidental disconnection when dragged. The release lever opens in the direction opposite to the cam arm, so movements that tend to open the release lever also tend to close the cam arm.
- Rotating action helps keep the locking device free of debris.
- Designed to protect critical parts from impact and to withstand rugged use.
- Buna-N gasket
- Other gasket types are available, contact Dixon.
How it works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- No more fumbling with clamps, wire, clips or pins, just close the handles and the locking mechanism is engaged.
- Extremely easy to open, the releaser lever is under your thumb when you want to open the fitting, ergonomic.
- If the rotating lever is not flush with the handle, it is not properly engaged.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Under no circumstances should the EZ Boss-Lock cam arms be used on any fitting not specifically designed for their use.
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70°F / 21°C with a standard seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult Dixon.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov