- Valve has a brass ball, FKM elastomers, a blow-out proof stem, PTFE seats with double O-ring stem packing and an ISO 5211 mounting pad
- Rack and Pinion actuator has a hard anodized aluminum body, nickel plated anti-blowout pinion, Buna-N O-rings and NAMUR mounting.
- Actuator is tested to one million cycles and it features bi-directional stops for ±5º travel adjustment and visual position indication.
- 80 PSI plant air is required
- For spring return actuators must note fail position
- A wide variety of options are available: spring return (normally closed) and double acting actuators, switches, solenoids, positioners, etc.
- Even though there are torque safety factors built into our automated ball valve packages, actual service conditions must also be considered when selecting the proper product for the appropriate application.
- Severe service conditions such as dirty water, dirty air, all slurries, raw sewage water, oils, and other viscous fluids can have a dramatic affect in raising the torque requirements of ball valves as much as 75% and therefore larger actuators may be required. Please consult Dixon when dealing with these types of applications.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov