- Recommended for food, dairy and pharmaceutical applications where increased flow capacity is important.
- Dixon sanitary crimp stems are only to be used with Dixon sanitary stainless steel crimp ferrules
- Only to be used with IXAN nut
- Holedall couplings, regardless of coupling style, are never to be used for steam service at any pressure.
- Holedall fittings are not to be used with cable reinforced high-pressure hose, 4 or 6 braid wire hydraulic hose or any other service not listed in the recommendations. Consult Dixon for recommendations on usage.
- Strict adherence to ferrule OD range (internally expanded) for each hose end to be assembled is essential for satisfactory performance.
- Hose service working pressure (including surges and spikes) is never to exceed the maximum recommended working pressure for the fitting. The assembly's (hose + coupling) maximum working pressure is the lesser of the hose rated working pressure or the coupling rated working pressure.
- Media being transported through the hose should be compatible with the stem material. Compatibility of ferrule material with the environment in which it will be used is recommended. Consult the Compatibility Chart or the Dixon factory for material compatibility.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov