- Rated pressure for connected Brass Unvalved Coupler and Steel Plug: 500 PSI (35 bar) Maximum Working and 14,200 PSI (1,000 bar) Burst
- Rated pressure for connected Brass Valved Coupler and Steel Plug: 500 PSI (35 bar) Maximum Working and 6,100 PSI (400 bar) Burst
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Mold Coolant Interchange
- Foster Series- FJT, Hansen Flo-Temp, Tomco MC-Series, Parker Moldmate, DME Jiffy-Tite
- Maximum working and burst pressure is based on a coupled set, contact Dixon for pressure ratings.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov