- The vent-less, nickel-plated tip provides the most economical means of achieving a concentrated stream of air for many blow-off applications.
- They may be used for cleaning purposes only if the air supply (inlet pressure) has been reduced to 30 PSI or less.
- All other components and design features are the same as our Air Chief safety blow gun (D204-30).
- Blow gun body is designed to comfortably fit the contour of the hand, minimizing user fatigue.
- Large lever with vinyl grip further adds to the ergonomic design and allows for easy air flow activation.
- Chrome plated zinc die cast body, nickel plated steel lever, vinyl thumb grip, stainless steel spring, brass valve, Buna-N seals and vent-less, nickel plated brass tip provide superior corrosion resistance.
- Safety glasses or shield must be worn when using any blow gun.
- Must be used on air lines having a maximum regulated pressure of 30 PSI in order to comply with OSHA Standard 1910.242 (B).
- Non-Safety blow guns do not have a safety by-pass to prevent buildup of tip pressure in the event of tip blockage.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov