- Dry disconnects help prevent spillage from normal or accidental disconnects. A spring loaded sealing device is designed to "snap" closed should the valve become disconnected with the poppet open, significantly limiting liquid loss.
- For use in transfer of hazardous fluids
- Use with DBC or D2C style couplers
- Use with standard cam and groove dust caps sized one size larger than the dry disconnect size
- Use Cam & Groove Dust Cap Size: 2-1/2"
- Stainless steel piston
- Stainless steel corrosion resistance is comparable to 304 stainless steel
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Compatible with most other brands of cam and groove style dry disconnects
- Fully interchangeable with Kamvalok (OPW trademark) style fittings
- Contact Dixon™ at 800-355-1991 for chemical compatibility, size, material selection and special configurations.
- For pressure ratings at other temperatures, contact Dixon™.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov