- Terminal vapor coupler
- New Dry Disconnect vapor coupler eliminates fines from vapor leaks at petroleum terminal loading facilities. This vapor coupler uses Bayloc dry disconnect technology to make a seal liquid and vapor tight connection to the truck vapor adapter. After the sealed connection is made the internal poppets are opened allowing the vapors to flow from the truck to the load rack. A double seal design prevents vapor leaks. Bayloc vapor coupler has stainless steel cam arms for long life.
- Petroleum terminals only
- Canadian registration number CRN # OH14044 all provinces
- Designed to connect to Truck vapor adapters to make a liquid and vapor leak tight connection. SS cam arms. Locking handle device.
- Aluminum body SS internals
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- All 4" vapor adapters
- See instruction manual.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov