- Dry disconnect couplings are designed for the quick and spill free connection and disconnection of hoses and pipelines. They are used by producers of ink, adhesives, fatty acids, pharmaceuticals, liquid soaps, petroleum, chemicals, agricultural and a wide variety of common caustic and specialty acids.
- Use with composite (Polyeten PE-HD 300) plugs for protection against corrosion; plugs withstand hot and cold environments.
- Produced according to NATO standard STANAG 3756 and ATOFINA SGM 2049.TUY.C.
- Coupler has built-in swivel
- Shaft journal in stainless steel embedded in PTFE to eliminate seizure
- The protective ring is a specially formulated, weather resistant and electrically conductive rubber compound
- Selectivity- to avoid product contamination, selective versions of the couplers and adapters are available. Contact Dixon for further information.
- Easy to handle- push and turn- free flow, turn and pull- closed
- Time saving- no need to drain hoses or pipe systems
- Economical- no loss or spillage of liquids at connection or disconnection
- Safety- the valve cannot be opened until the unit is coupled
- Environmental friendly- accidental spillage eliminated when properly used
- Safe and reliable- due to rugged construction
- Product life- uncomplicated design and high quality materials ensures long product life
- Stainless steel ball bearings
- All wetted parts are stainless steel
- Rollers are aluminum-bronze on the stainless steel shaft
- Standard with single handle
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Compatible with Mann-Tek, Avery Hardoll and Todo-matic® and any other product produced according to NATO standard STANAG 3756
- Working pressure is based on PSI at ambient temperature 70°F, for pressure ratings at other temperatures contact Dixon.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov