- Maximum forward differential pressure: 40 PSID (1.7 bar) at 155°F (66°C); 60 PSID (3.4 bar) at 86°F (30°C)
- Recommended change out differential pressure: 35 PSID (2.4 bar)
- Diameters: 2-1/2" (standard) or 4-1/2"
- Cartridge Element Lengths: 9.75" to 50"
- Micron ratings: 1, 5, 10, 20, 25, 30, 50, 75, and 100
- FDA title 21 compliant
- No glue or binders
- Low pressure drop
- 4-Zone technology within cartridge allows for high dirt loading
- Available in industry standard end connections
- Cartridge element: polypropylene
- Gasket/O-Ring: Buna, FKM, PTFE, silicone, neoprene, EPDM and Polyfoam; no selection required for double open ended (DOE) cartridge elements
- Sold in standard case quantities only: 10″ and under are 30pcs/case; 19½″ thru 30″ are 15pcs/case; 39″ and above are determined at time of quote
- There are many more options, including industrial housing and cartridge elements. All cartridge elements are manufactured to industry standards and are interchangeable with other manufacturers’ products. Please call Dixon Sanitary 800.789.1718 for further information.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov