- Maximum differential pressure: 45 PSID
- Maximum operating pressure: 45 PSID
- Cartridge Element Lengths: 10" to 40"
- Micron ratings:.1,.22,.45,.60. 80, 1.2 and 5.0
- FDA title 21 compliant
- Cartridge elements are constructed in a clean room environment
- Cartridge elements have excellent dirt holding capacity with low flow resistance
- Cartridge elements are free of surfactants, resins, binders, and adhesives
- Low protein binding and chemical compatibility
- Naturally hydrophilic media does not need wetting before use
- Cartridge element: polethersulfone; core material: polypropylene
- Gasket/O-Ring: Buna, FKM, PTFE, silicone, neoprene, and EPDM
- All sizes are 6pcs/case and sold in case quantities only.
- There are many more options, including industrial housing and cartridge elements. All cartridge elements are manufactured to industry standards and are interchangeable with other manufacturers’ products. Please call Dixon Sanitary 800.789.1718 for further information.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov