- General purpose gauges are suitable for dry air applications and other media. Gauge offers selectable units of measure so rather than purchasing one gauge for each unit of measure required, one gauge can be used for multiple units of measure.
- Ideal for test applications and for use in technicians tool kits
- 9 engineering units (accessed through keypad): PSI, in. HG, cm Hg, mm Hg, KPA, Mpa, BAR, KG/cm2, ft H20
- 0.5% terminal point accuracy
- Five-Digit LCD display with large size.48" characters
- Bar graph display (20 segment)
- IP67 weatherproof enclosure, Polycarbonate / ABS
- Wetted parts: 17-4 PH stainless steel sensor with 316L stainless steel socket
- Polycarbonate window
- Two AA alkaline batteries included
- 2000 hour minimum battery life
- Other pressure and compound ranges available, contact Dixon™.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov