- Conforms to U.S. Department of Labor, OSHA Standard 1910.242 (B) allowing a maximum of 30 PSI outlet pressure at the nozzle when dead-ended
- Conforms to U.S. Dept. of Labor, OSHA Standard 1910.95 regulating noise level exposure
- Slender 4" extended nozzle allows access to hard to reach places and holes as small as.200".
- Variable output trigger enables user to control air flow
- Hook design near trigger provides finger protection as well as easy storage.
- Lightweight to help minimize user fatigue.
- Side holes allow air to escape if nozzle tip is dead-ended, thus preventing back pressure buildup.
- 1/4" female NPT inlet
- Safety glasses or shield must be worn when using any blow gun.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov