- Provides air quality class 1 particulate removal per ISO 8573-1, when used with the F74C series
- Minimum service life of 400 hours can be expected if the vapor removal filter is protected upstream by an oil removal (coalescing) filter and if the filtration temperature is in the region of 70° to 80°F (21° to 26°C). Above this range, oil vapor content of compressed air increases substantially and element service life is reduced.
- Automatic Drain
- Metal Bowl
- Quick-release bayonet bowl
- Activated carbon cartridge filter element absorbs oil vapors and removes most hydrocarbon odors.
- Carbon cartridge element provides long service life.
- Filter and element designs optimizes air velocity and contact time to reduce oil content of air leaving the filter to 0.003 ppm at 70°F (21°C).
- In-line or modular installation
- For maximum service life install a general purpose filter and an oil removal filter upstream of the oil vapor removal filter.
- FRL's are designed for air service only, unless otherwise indicated.
- SCFM ratings at 90 PSIG inlet pressure
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov