- Retain sensors inform the loading terminal if the tank compartments are empty, or if there is product left in the tank prior to re-loading the tank (product has been retained).
- The FT152 sensor is a bottom retain detection sensor.
- Prewired and factory tested with Plug-n-Play cabling and plugs, eliminates hours of manual crimped wire connections, and removes the problems and worries associated with connection problems.
- Trouble Free Probes: FloTech brand probes/sensors incorporate a double elastomer design which seals and secures the sensitive optic prism tip. The elastomer seals are flexible allowing thermal expansion and resistance to steam cleaning and petroleum chemical attack.
- Sensor is shipped with a 1/2" NPT weld-on aluminum half coupling for mounting.
- Housing with Plug-n-Play retain probe, with Plug-n-Play harness connector
- The main sensor portion is stainless steel to prevent galling in the tank.
- The wiring box is plastic to prevent corrosion.
- Easy to install, just mount the housing into the tank and plug the cables together.
- All FloTech™ electronics manufactured after January 1, 2015 are covered by our 5 year warranty.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov