- Used in trans-loading between mobile tanks or remote fix storage tanks and a cargo tank. Also used in pump out applications.
- Designed to easily connect to the float or non-IS relay output on any FloTech Onboard Monitor.
- Suitable for use in hazardous locations and connections to agency approved onboard monitors
- Standard device used on military refueling vehicles
- Provides a visual and audible alarm
- Provides multiple sets of form C relay contact with both "normally open" and "normally closed" contact sets
- Switch allows operator to manually turn the alarm on and off when not in use
- Non-corrosive and weather-tight enclosure
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Compatible with any of the popular onboard monitors in use today
- All FloTech™ electronics manufactured after January 1, 2015 are covered by our 5 year warranty.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov