- Rack/Terminal equipment
- FT7500 series junction boxes are designed to provide a convenient, safe, and protected point of service for terminal side accessories. The junction box is intended to house the connections between a rack monitor, and its supporting accessories such as a deadman switch, and rack cords. When installed correctly, the junction box will protect cack cords from excessive wear and tear, and cord connections from rain, dirt, and corrosion.
- Threadless entry sized for 3/4 NPT conduit. See technical specifications in manual 11068PA
- Water-tight construction helps prevents condensation and moisture from causing corrosion on the with rack connections.
- Twelve position terminal block for quick replacement of various cord types including optic, thermistor, ground, and deadman cables.
- Large internal volume allows ample room for wiring and easy installation.
- Mesh cord grip reduces cable strain and prevent cable pull-out.
- Integrated cord hook holds the cable while not in use.
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Compatible with industry standard rack cords including our FT600/620/630 series cords.
How it works
- Interconnect between rack monitor and rack cord.
- See 11068PA
- Conduit sealing joint either sold separately or provided by customer.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov