- All of the gauges supplied by Dixon are designed for long, reliable service under rugged conditions. Typical applications include those on pumps, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, compressors, machine tools and many other installations where it is necessary to have a gauge with a non-corrosive movement.
- ASME B40.1, Grade B (± 3-2-3% accuracy)
- FlutterGuard™ virtually eliminates pointer flutter, making the gauge easier to read and reducing excessive movement wear. Liquid-free casing results in lighter weight and eliminates the chance of gauge leakage.
- PowerFlex™ movement with polyester segment, designed to resist the effects of shock, vibration and pulsation.
- ABS plastic case, corrosion resistant
- C-shaped bronze safety bourdon tube (600 PSI and lower)
- Polycarbonate window
- Black aluminum pointer
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov