- Economical and trouble-free
- UL Approved
- Serrations on the stem become imbedded in the hose eliminating wicking and leakage.
- The shell extends beyond the stem to prevent cutting of interior walls.
- Tapered ends of stem and shell protect hose when flexed.
- Couplings provide tamper-proof static connection which cannot be broken without completely damaging coupling and hose.
- Internal expansion of stem to nominal ID of hose provides full flow
- Broad, firm grip of coupling extends hose life by making it possible for hose to withstand more flexing.
- Hand and electrically operated installation equipment is available. Consult Dixon for pricing and availability.
- Reattach static wire if required.
- Hose service working pressure (including surges and spikes) is never to exceed the maximum recommended working pressure for the fitting. The assembly's (hose + coupling) maximum working pressure is the lesser of the hose rated working pressure or the coupling rated working pressure.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov