- Replacement for damaged hammer union nuts
- Used with male one-piece flange adapters
- Can use tools/wrench made for loosening and tightening nut
- Dixon recommends using Loctite® Threadlocker Red 271™ when bolting together two-piece hammer union nuts to ensure that bolts do not loosen when in service. Bolt torque recommendation is 60 foot pounds. Option two is to weld the seams of the split nut.
- Forged steel meets AISI standards
- Repair nut is pinned and bolted for perfect alignment
- Nut can be installed on pre-existing hammer union assembly
- Includes bolts
- Nut is available in other hammer union series and sizes, consult Dixon for more information.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov