- Used in the fast paced transfer of water and sand slurry at hydraulic fracturing sites.
- Designed to work with Dixon King Crimp Sleeves or Ferrules.
- One-piece design eliminates leak path experienced with two-piece threaded systems
- Durable and safe with reliable hose retention when crimped as specified
- Machined Iron to ASTM standards
- All stems are zinc plated
- Figures 100 and 200 have a metal-to-metal sealing surface; Figure 206 is similar to Figure 200 with a secondary seal to supplement the metal-to-metal design.
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable with current fittings; phase them into your current operation
- Water and petroleum transfer hoses rated from 100 to 300 PSI WP (4:1 SF) have excellent test results with the standard King Crimp ferrules CF400-xxCS)
- 400 PSI working pressure with a minimum 4:1 safety factor (hose burst: hose working pressure) is only achieved with: 4" sizes require heavy duty (HD) stems and crimp ferrules
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov