- For use in applications where leakage into or out of the valve is unacceptable such as heat transfer oil, toxic fluids, steam and regulated media.
- Our bellows technology keeps corrosive or harmful atmospheric conditions from entering the process.
- ANSI Class 150-600 available
- Valve tested to ASME B16.34 / API 598
- Meets MSS SP-117
- 5-year bellow warranty
- Assembled and tested in a US ISO 9001:2015 certified facility
- Inconel™ bellows provides longer life and maximum corrosion resistance
- Very compact, lower piping costs
- Zero stem leakage eliminates media loss and satisfies environmental regulations
- Zero maintenance results in lower operating costs / no downtime
- Reduce monitoring costs
- Three stem seals for safety: metallic bellows, graphite packing, backseat in open position
- Hardfaced Stellite® 6 seating surface provides long life
- Additional alloys, trims, end configurations and sizes are available, contact Dixon Eagle for details.
- Consult Dixon Eagle for stainless steel products in larger valves.
- Larger sizes are available, contact Dixon Eagle for details.
- Stellite™ is a registered trademark of Thermadyne.
- Inconel™ is a trademark of Huntington Alloys, inc.
- Dixon Eagle valves are designed to work safely for their intended use. Failure to know and understand the intended use or to consider the size, temperature, application, media, pressure and manufacturers recommendations when selecting the proper valve assembly components can result in accidents and injuries, including death and serious and permanent injuries.
- Dixon recommends that all valve assemblies be tested in accordance with ASME and API recommendations and be inspected regularly to ensure that their use remains appropriate and that they are not damaged.
- At no charge, Dixon is available to consult, train and recommend the proper selection and application of all valves we sell. We strongly recommend that distributers and end users make use of Dixon's Testing and Recommendation Services. Call 800.355.1991 to learn more.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov