- Used in the fast paced transfer of water and sand slurry to a hydraulic fracturing site.
- For use with Dixon Frac Fittings
- 400 PSI working pressure with a minimum 4:1 safety factor (hose burst: hose working pressure) is only achieved with Dixon carbon steel ferrule part numbers CF400-6CSHD through CF400-16CSHD
- When assembling hose with abrasion resistant covers, such as UHMW polyethylene, you will need to use Dixon's heavy duty (HD) carbon steel ferrule part numbers CF400-6CSHD through CF400-16CSHD. Other size HD ferrules are available upon request.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov