- The air chief safety blow gun is designed to conform to OSHA Standard 1910.242 (B) permitting a maximum of 30 PSI outlet pressure when dead ended based on a maximum of 150 PSI inlet pressure as well as OSHA Standard 1910.95 regulating occupational noise.
- Blow gun body is designed to comfortably fit the contour of the hand, minimizing user fatigue.
- Large lever with black vinyl grip further adds to the ergonomic design and allows for easy air flow activation.
- Recessed internal slotted screw allows easy access to valve assembly for repairs or replacement.
- Chrome plated zinc die cast body, nickel plated steel lever, vinyl thumb grip, stainless steel spring, brass valve, Buna-N seals and nickel plated brass tip combine for superior corrosion resistance as well as a contemporary look.
- Safety glasses or shield must be worn when using any blow gun.
- Safety blow guns have a safety tip which prevents buildup of tip pressure in the event the outlet is obstructed or "dead ended". They comply with the requirements for OSHA 1910.242 (B) and 1910.95 when used with air lines of 150 PSI or less.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov