- Developed specifically for chemical transport hoses having Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) or Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW) tubes.
- Produced to interchange with all product produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D
- Provides a permanently attached cam and groove fitting when superior coupling retention is required.
- Fittings are also available special order for other sizes or hose OD's. Consult Dixon for pricing and availability.
How it works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- Special equipment is required for installation, consult Dixon for pricing and availability.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Dixon stems and ferrules are specifically designed to be used together as a coupling system.
- Due to differences in dimensions and tolerances for safety reasons, do not use other manufacturer's stems or ferrules with Dixon products
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70°F (21°C) with a standard Buna-N Seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult Dixon.
- Contact Dixon for swage recommendations
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov