- The shank design on these fittings was developed specifically for chemical transport hoses having Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) or Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW) tubes, where shank retention can be a problem when using conventional band clamps.
- For best results we recommend the use of 3/4" wide band clamps.
- Produced to interchange with all product produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D
- In testing tank transport hoses from a wide variety of manufacturers, the Boss-Lock-PF fitting showed significant improvement in hose coupling retention over the conventional cam and groove shank design.
- Other sizes are available on special order. Consult Dixon for pricing and availability.
How it works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70°F (21°C) with a standard seal installed. For use at elevated temperature or other unusual operating conditions, consult Dixon.
- Pressure rating is based on the seal of the mating part
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov