- Used in the fast paced transfer of water and sand slurry at hydraulic fracturing sites.
- Designed to work with Dixon King Crimp Sleeves or Ferrules.
- Machined stainless steel stems to ASTM standard
- One-piece design eliminates leak path experienced with two-piece threaded systems
- Long lasting and dependable forged hammer nut
- Durable and safe with reliable hose retention when crimped as specified
- Frac fittings: machined 316SS to ASTM standards
- Nut: forged steel meeting AISI standards
- FKM O-ring (O123VI)
- Figures 100 and 200 have a metal-to-metal sealing surface; Figure 206 is similar to Figure 200 with a secondary seal to supplement the metal-to-metal design
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable with current fittings; phase them into your current operation
- Water and petroleum transfer hoses rated from 100 to 300 PSI WP (4:1 SF) have excellent test results with the standard King Crimp ferrules CF400-xxCS)
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 400 PSI working pressure with a minimum 4:1 safety factor (hose burst: hose working pressure) is only achieved with: 1" sizes using standard crimp ferrules
- Pressure rating is given at 70°F/21°C