- Single check valves are used in Fire Protection Systems to allow water flow in one direction only.
- Typical applications include: at connections between public water supplies and private fire services systems, at discharges from fire pumps, at gravity tank connections, at fire department pumper connections
- For horizontal and vertical installation
- UL listed
- Supplied with a 1/4" and 1/2" tapped NPT port below the clapper and a 1/4" tapped NPT port above the clapper
- Supplied with a 1-1/2" NPT tapped boss below the clapper. Boss above the clapper may be tapped for addition of a 1/2" NPT drain.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov