- For use with King Crimp style sleeves and ferrules
- There are two grooves on the crimp style King Combination nipples. The second groove is the roll stamp groove which has the part number and 'call Dixon' stamped on it. This groove is a smooth concentric groove so that the stamp can be legible.
- Only use the crimp style shanks with the crimp style sleeves and ferrules.
- Due to differences in dimensions and tolerances for safety reasons, do not interchange other manufacturer's products with Dixon products.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov