- Rugged construction permits cutting up to 3/4" tubing or hose
- Cuts up to 20mm tubing or hose
- Corrosion resistant hardened steel blade ensures straight, crisp cuts for optimum fit
- Cut tubing squarely- maximum of 15° angle allowance.
- Check that port or mating part is clean and free of debris.
- Insert tubing into fitting until it bottoms on seat.
- Tighten nut with wrench until one thread remains visible on the fitting body (this will allow for a number of remakes) or, the nut should be screwed down finger tight, then wrench-tightened: 3 turns from hand tight for tube size 1/4", 4 turns from hand tight for tube sizes 3/8" and 1/2" and 3-1/2 turns from hand tight for tube sizes 5/8" and 3/4".
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov