- In many areas fuel stations are equipped with dual point tank connections, one connection is for the fuel delivery, and the other connection is for the vapor recovery connection. The vapor elbow bottom connection is connected to the fuel station on a ground tank vapor adapter and the top connection to the vapor hose, which returns the fuel vapors back to the tanker.
- Manufactured to connect to in ground fuel station vapor adapters and cam and groove vapor hose connections.
- Ground clearance: 12-1/2"
- Grease nipple enables the greasing of the lever stem, and Acetal bushings help keep everything moving smoothly, even in the harshest of conditions.
- Inlet probes are standard
- Bolt on outlets allow the outlet to be changed without having to worry about galling of threads.
- Simple to connect push on style connection
- Rugged modular cast aluminum body
- Aluminum handle
- Stainless steel hardware
- Baylast™ and Buna seals
- Acetal bushings
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov